Monday, August 3, 2026

My Dear Friend Who I won't Speak to again

My dear friend

The one I’ve loved all my life

The one I’ve thought of before myself

Playing barbies

Fighting to be the worlds princess

Our little world where your my only friend

A world where we hold secrets

You finish my sentence & I know what your thinking

Being away for long periods of time

As we live life for the living

One of us more mad then the other

No more secrets & the barbies are locked in boxes

Our make up pushed to the side

Your new dear friend filled w/ jealousy

Keeping you to your new dear friend

Leaving me

To myself to fend

No more princess of the world

Cant finish my sentence for I wont speak to you a word

You see My dear friend

Your not keeping our friendship

I’m taking it & leaving it somewhere to someone

Someone who can keep it & not leave it to the air

The air who shall turn into wind

Blow our love away

No I shall not leave you our friendship

My dear old friend who I wont speak to again!

No comments:

Post a Comment