Monday, August 3, 2026

Irene

Air coming in through the windows

Waiting a long awaited wait

Breeze caressing my skin

Trying to leave the think to the wind

For the wind can be fatal but a breeze can cradle

I feel like running through the rain

No longer words can describe

Cool rain drops touching my face

Erasing anything of you I could trace

Forgetting a sun that could burn

Embracing the dark sky

Which can simplify

Talking words that only lovers could understand

Silence in many words

Gravity not needed to land

We could live life like birds

Breeze caressing my skin

Thinking of not thinking

Trying to live for the kissing

A night to remember

For I have seen the light in this beautiful night

Rain to wash away fright

Dancing, bringing out our inner light

Tomorrows sunshine will sure to reinvite

Our thoughts to bring this night back to life

No comments:

Post a Comment